We have been extremely busy rocking and rolling at Let's Eat so I wanted to update you on everything, all in one post.
We are happy to announce that both Sezzle and AfterPay are now accepted! Both payment options give you the flexibility of buying your items now and paying later with 4 small interest-free payments!
2. We have added SEVERAL new items to the site. Hats, mugs, aprons... Remember shipping is FREE!! (Books excluded)
3. If you haven't already, please sign your kids up to join our Kids Cooking class, where we will make Breakfast For Dinner, following the Buttermilk Pancake recipe from the book. This class is FREE to join, however, all participants must have a copy of the book to access the recipe, so make sure you order your book ASAP! Prizes will be awarded to the most creative pancakes! After you register your Young Chef for the class, go ahead and order them an official Let's Eat apron to wear during the class. (AfterPay and Sezzle can be applied for aprons)
4. Let's Eat had the pleasure of working with Food Network Star Chef Yaku and the Bay View YMCA of San Francisco, CA as the author spotlight for their 2nd Annual Juneteenth Agape (Love) Boxes. These boxes were gifted to 40 deserving teens who participate in the YMCA(s) Primed and Prepped program. Each box contained a copy of the Let's Eat Cookbook, Let's Eat apron, snacks, organic body products, shirts...and... a LAPTOP!! We also filmed an exclusive cooking class (Stuffed Bell Peppers) which was provided on a flash drive to each student!
5. We were recently invited to showcase Let's Eat at the Grand Reopening of The Swan House During this 2-day event we were able to network with other local businesses and of course, we took every opportunity we had to explain what living an Intentional lifestyle is all about.
6. Make sure you connect with us on IG and FB: letseatintentionally